Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Explanation

I understand how annoying it is to click on to a blog and find the same post for months and months. So I wanted to share why I have stopped posting to this family blog recently.
Firstly, I am busy doing my photo a day blog. On that blog I do post photos of the kids, but with no explanation.
Secondly, the photos that I have been taking with my new camera are much larger files and they take a while to upload, and I am taking so many it would take so long to sort through them and decide which ones to post.
I can only do so much in the day, with homeschooling, learning photography, doing my Somerset Studio type art and running this house I just have not had time to blog about our family life. So for friends and family members who like to see our daily life, I am sorry I have not been posting. Perhaps one day I will have the time to capture it in this space again.