Tuesday, November 11, 2008

post for me

I have not looked at this blog for over a year. I re-read some posts and am SO pleased that I recorded our life a little in this way! I am so glad that I took that time to record stuff that seemed so obvious back then, but are details that I may have forgotten had I not.

I am wondering if I should journal here again! I have my art blog, I have my photo blog - which show parts of me, Shona, my vision. But what of our daily life? Will it disappear in details (at least I have the pictures) if I don't write is down?

I am so glad this is a private blog, no one can see it, unless they have an old link. I can really be me, not that my artful life is not me - but I am less free to say everything as I am conscious of creating a brand for my book, but here - who cares is I say something politically incorrect? it is my blog I can say what I want to. I hope Blogger never goes out of business or I will loose this record.